We are growing… Would you like to join us??
We are looking for a high potential team member to play Customer Care Representative Role…
Reform is a design studio based in Egypt. We focus on designing responsible products, kicking off with an international award-winning project ‘plastex’.
Our work ranges from product, furniture, and public design. We are interested in taking on sustainable and environmental issues, and solving them by researching, designing, and prototyping.
The Best Fit match will do:
- Playing a primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Handling all internal and external communications (Phone calls – Email – Social Media Plate form)
- Handling the full cycle of customer needs process (requests, feedback, and queries)
- Managing and coordinating the orders with retailers
- Ensuring the availability stocks of the products.
- Communicating with suppliers to review stock of the products.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Collecting a quotation from suppliers and comparing with current quotations in hand.
- Creating and maintaining all company document & records in their files (soft copy & Hard copy) in timely manner
- Preparing and printing all POS Material.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- University Graduate preferably BS Business Administration
- At least 2 years relevant experience preferably in a start-up organization
- Should have Computer Literate, Good Communication Skills. Multi-Tasking, Organizing Skills